02 August 2011

vacation?

The days have gotten away from me this week! I can't believe it's already Tuesday and AUGUST! Come on fall!!!!

We had such a great weekend this past weekend filled with family, friends, boats, beaches, yummy foods and beverages. I had every intention of taking picture after picture of our Christmas in July party, so that I could come back and share it with you guys. My intentions were good, but my drinks better. I don't think I even thought to pick up my camera once. Which is a shame, because we had cute decor, cute Christmas-y foods (all found on Pinterest) and a fun game of Dirty Santa. I do think that my friend, MaryClaire took some photos so when I get them emailed to me I can share those. I snapped a picture of my presents I won in the Dirty Santa game. I love my gifts!!!




I see this as a tradition for our family from now on. Good company, good food and who doesn't love a reason for presents??

We made the boring ride from beautiful, sunny FL yesterday to good ol' Griffin. It's not Amelia's favorite thing to do by any means.


We made it in 5.5 hours with only one stop! Thankfully, we made this a long trip and still have a few days before we load back up and do it again. It's been a month since we've been to Griffin, which is the longest gap since we moved to Florida 8 months ago. It's kind of like a vacation, but not really? It will be good to spend time with family and friends and visit the places I miss the most about this place. It looks like we are going to get lots of pool time in since we haven't even been here 24 hours and Amelia's already been swimming twice! She's napping now after her big swim this morning. So is her dad and her Honey. I'm thinking I should maybe join them?

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment