14 August 2011

exciting weekend

Whew! What a weekend! I'm still recovering from the excitement and nerves that went in to Friday night. I'm so glad that Poppy is Poppy, and not {can't tell ya Michel's boy name} Lough. Not that I wouldn't love baby boy, {ahem} Lough, but I really love that Amelia is going to have a cousin so close in age to her that she is going to grow up with. Also, because Poppy is Poppy, Adam got up in the attic today, and pulled down 13 {yes, you read that right} boxes of baby clothes for me to reminisce through and pass down to Michel. I can't wait to see my niece wear the clothes Amelia once wore. I always can't wait to be her more over the years! Girls are so much fun, and I just know we will both get our sweet boys next. ;-)

I got my hair colored this weekend and it was so needed! I'm nervous to find a salon here in Fort Walton, so I wait until I see one of my old hair dressers to get my hair done. If only I had a straightener to make me fix my newly blonde head.... Oh well, ponytail it is! If I had the guts, I would get this hair cut and wouldn't have to worry about a thick head of hair to straighten.

 
Adam and I played the "When We Win the Lotto" game this weekend. I have a love/hate relationship with that game! My mind wanders to great {expensive} places, all to be snapped back to reality. I really feel I could do good things with that $$ if I were to ever win. I'd donate it to all the right places, buy my momma & daddy a house, invest it like I need to..I can solemnly swear I would not blow it, and be living on the streets a few years later. 

Today, I cleaned off the pictures and videos on my iPod for the first time and found this video of Amelia when she was so teeny.
 
I cannot believe how much she has grown!! I need another one, don't I?! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a few weekend photos! Computer's gettin' sleepy!
 
xoxo, 
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment