04 August 2011

dear diary

I've always felt like this was a good place for me to come and write what's on my mind, vent when I'm mad, share when I'm happy and there are just some things I can't say on here. There are a handful of people that I want to know what's on my mind and what a better way to do it than blog about it so they can all just click on a link and I don't have to whine to them several different times via phone, text, facebook, emails. Now you're probably all mad at me, because you want to know what's bothering me. No worries, it's nothing important. Just not for some people's eyes. People just love to talk, ya know? It's times like these I think I need a diary. Another diary. A "for my eyes only" diary. Ehh, it's just not as cool as blogging. Oh well.

On a lighter note, Amelia was much better today with her little hissy fits. Adam let me sleep in this morning as I had a late night last night, and she came to see me in the bed when I woke up and was as sweet as she could be. We did a lot of visiting today. We went to my friend Lindsey's to see her and her little boy, Grayson. He is so stinking cute! Amelia crawled around Lindsey's house, because Grayson is still crawling. She just smiled and smiled at him. She also tried to pick him up because she saw me picking him up, and he is basically her size. Kids! We also got to visit with Caroline and Teanill and their youngins, Noah and Braelynn! I loved having play dates!! I don't get to do that in FL yet! :( We got to see a good amount of friends, but hate that we can't always see everyone we want while we are here. Amelia got to come home after her play dates, eat some sghetti and get one last quick dip in the pool before we head out tomorrow. I'm so glad to be heading home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. <--- I've said this 1000 times, and I will always mean it.

Here's some photos of the day.
 {mermaid}
 {sweetest}
 {feeding the dogs is funny}

 {Cricket}
 {cookie monster}
xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment: