21 August 2011

photog classes

Adam's brothers and best friend were in town this weekend, which meant lots of fishing. Which meant no yard sales for me.. {This is mostly because yard saling with Amelia is about ehhhhh 1/8th of the fun it normally is.} Or so I thought it was a no yard sale Saturday for me. Amelia woke up at about 8, and I called my mom to see what great deals she was finding. Turns out, she found a house she wants to move in to! So I threw Amelia in the car with a pop-tart to make her happy rub all in her hair, and we were headed to Navarre. We stopped at 2 yard sales near the house my mom had found. One = not so great. One = AWESOME! I got Poppy some shoes and a onesie, Amelia 2 dresses, 2 hats and some Pumas and myself some cutie cowboy boots for one whole dollar.
Cute, huh?? I think my mom got the best deal of the day though. They found the PERFECT house! Way better place for grandkids to go stay the night. ;-)

Last night I doubled as a slave and a photographer for LoughTide. I look forward to the photography part of weddings, not the whole set-the-wedding-up-in-30-minutes part. All sweating and cursing aside, the wedding turned out beautifully! My mom and dad sure know what they are doing for having only been in business for 2 years. I didn't make it home before Amelia went to bed, and I found myself laying in bed hoping she would cry for a second so I could run in there to see her! I've been having some crazy dreams for a few months, and I can always remember them vividly the next morning. I dreamed last night that I babysat for some kids that I babysat for about 10 years ago, and the baby of one of my favorite bloggers!!? Blog stalk much?

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I'm going to start my photography classes! I can't wait to learn more about the camera, and understand all of the weird names of things that mean nothing to me right now. I'm hoping to use the class time to also meet some friends around here. There's bound to be at least one cool person I connect with there, don't ya think? The camera that LoughTide bought will be what I learn to shoot on, and that comes in tomorrow {I hope} just in time for the first class. This hopefully means more and *better* photos coming to this blog soon! I'll also be out and about doing some more job searching tomorrow. All you prayer people, keep on prayin'! I'm hoping to find a job that really works for my family and our schedule!! It's 8:30, which apparently means bed time for everyone here tonight. Night!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment