28 August 2011

family vacay

Family vacation was a success! A steaming, hot, successful trip. We visited all of the places that took us back to our childhood, we melted in the heat, ate good food and took a crazy amount of pictures of Amelia. I would share them with you, but I am still without a cord for my camera. UGH! Phone photos it is...
 {Thomas Donuts - Panama City Beach}


 {Sleepiest girl}



I will hopefully get that cord hooked up to my computer soon, but I have a busy week this week. Class Monday & Tuesday, dinner with my friend Katie on Wednesday and leaving for Griffin on Thursday. I'll be spending the weekend there for Labor Day. It's fun to be going on a dinner date with my friend Katie Wednesday! 9 months later and I finally have a friend to go to dinner with in this town. Why is making friends so hard for me these days? I like to think that I've always been pretty good at the friend thing? Maybe it will start a chain reaction of friend things. Who knows!

Lately, I've been dying to build my own house. I would say it is currently my biggest dream. I want to start from the dirt on the bottom to the chimney on the roof. I see/think of so many things, and I just know I'll forget them when I will be financially stable enough to build my own house {I'm guessing 20 years, if ever}! I went to Target tonight and bought a binder and I'm going to start tearing pages out of magazines that I read and start documenting my wishlist for building a house. If I can't find this notebook in 20 years then I will at least have found a way to channel all of my thoughts and ideas for the time being. Maybe it will feel like I am actually making my pretty dream house in some way. If any of you ever come visit me, you could ask me if you can thumb through my dream house in the making & I would be pretty excited to share that with you{hint hint}. I reallllyy need to win the lottery.

I cannot wait for Fall. I cannot wait for Fall. I cannot say that enough.

Fall =
<> orange in your wardrobe
<> new candles
<> pumpkin recipes
<> football
<> coffee anytime of day
<> family time
<> holidays
<> my birthday
<> boots/boot socks
<> chili
<> warm pjs

Going to get started on my "one day..." house building notebook!

xoxo,
Cadence






No comments:

Post a Comment