24 August 2011

couch potato

I so enjoyed the past two nights of classes, but I am even more enjoying being home tonight. We have done a lot of couch sitting tonight, and it's been nice! So has eating dinner with my family, and kissing Amelia good night! Remind me to not take night classes when I start school in January. I talked Adam into eating Waffle House tonight for International Waffle Day. I don't know if it was the All-Star Special or my "you never do fun things with me" nagging. Either way, I got what I wanted which was a tummy full of waffles. So did this little coloring chick!



Amelia is sprouting a new tooth {what seems like} every dang day. I hate it for her! It's hard for Adam and I to understand why she is so clingy and fussy. Then she comes and lays her feverish, drooly head in our lap and we {at least I}, feel terrible about getting frustrated with her. She goes back to school tomorrow! Tuesday was not as hard as I had imagined it would be. Maybe it was because she would not even say goodbye to me when I dropped her off. I knew right then, her feelings weren't hurt that I was taking the next 3 hours to do things on my own. I watched Regis & Kelly in peace, got her room/sheets cleaned, 2 loads of laundry washed, 2 mile work out and a shower done {& thought about her every minute} while she was at school. Tomorrow I will run errands, work out and edit pictures on Photoshop {& think about her every minute}.

{Amelia & Pops - first day of school}

Friday we are going on a fake-a-tion {vacation} to PCB. I call it a fake-a-tion, because it's not a staycation, and it's really not a vacation. What it is going to be is AWESOME, except for the fact that Adam will be fishing and can't make the trip. We are going to take Amelia to all of the places we used to visit on our family vacations to PCB. We will eat Thomas Donuts, visit "Miracle Strip", play Goofy golf and spend time in the pool! Even Uncle Bo is coming!!! WOO HOO! The only thing missing will be Memommy! And Adam.

Here are some pictures from my LoughTide's new camera. I haven't quite caught onto the ISO, shutter speed, blah blah's yet so all of these photos were taken in AUTO. Hopefully by my next class I will have it down pat!

JK - I am irritated to announce that I cannot find the USB cord for the camera. Seriously??!?!? It got up and walked out of the camera bag. If it parked it's self at any of my family members houses, please return it ASAP. Sorry, no pictures tonight. :( Maybe tomorrow? Or today? Depends on when you're reading. Blah.

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment