09 August 2011

material girl in a material world

I'm feeling pretty materialistic this morning as I think about my current wishlist. My electronic wishlist, really. This list does not include my weight loss of 40 lbs, my new wardrobe/shopping spree, a puppy for Amelia, to win the lottery, and so on.

1. iPad
2. Nook Color
3. Fitbit
4. Camera
5. Photoshop

In no particular order. In fact, the last two on the list are really the most important. I'm starting a photography class on August 22nd, and both of those are pretty much essential to the class. I really am thankful for all that I already have, and I feel bad wanting these things. I really am just wanting though, because I really don't see these things in my future. Ya know the saying you can want in one hand, and you-know-what in the other and see which one fills up faster? Yeah. So maybe I just wish I was a materialistic girl?

I just like to think I'm a dreamer. And I'm not the only one.

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment