29 July 2011

TGIF

Sleeping in. What is sleeping in? Amelia doesn't know. Her parents no longer know.
At least this Sesame Street snuggle time made up for the 6 am wake up. 


Last night I went to ladies night downtown with my mom, and family friend Lynn. When I told Adam I would be going to ladies night with my mom, he laughed at me. "Where is that gonna be?" he said with a {have fun with that, you party animal you} smirk on his face. Truth is, these days I would rather be going to ladies night with my mom for a wine and cupcake tasting than out to a bar for 1/2 off shots {barf} and $2 Pink Panty Pull Downs. Ok, not all entirely true. I would also enjoy having girlfriends to go out with, but for the most part I'm too old and mom-ish to stay up until the wee hours of the morning drinking cocktails. I know, I'm only 22, but like I've said before, I'm trapped in a 50 year old woman's body. A 50 year old body that still requires sleeping in.

After FWB's Ladies Night Downtown we drove over to AJ's in Destin to see the fireworks they do every Thursday night. I really love living here!!!!



All of this fun and I was home by 10. Awesome! ;-) Be back Sunday or Monday to post about the Christmas in July party Saturday.

Friends on the way, and boat in the water. Happy weekend!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment