18 August 2011

decisions

It's come to the point where I have to get a job. This is not easy, and I have found that out over the past week looking at job after job after job. I'm pretty sure I have applied to 20 part-time jobs. It's coming to the point where I have to make a decision. A tough one. A decision of whether I should take on a part-time retail job and work nights and weekends away from my girl & Adam, or a full-time job. The full-time job being a 9-5er, Monday-Fridayer. This leaving me with ONLY nights and weekends with my family. And Amelia goes to bed at 8:30, so thats like 2 hours with her in the evenings? Oh good grief. How on earth do mommas go back to work and leave their babies?? Wahhhhh!!!! 



My feelings exactly, Amelia.

Yeah, I know it's not going to kill me. I should've gone back a long time ago! I've been spoiled spending all this time with her. Pray for me to find the right job, and to make the right decision when it comes time!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment