29 September 2011

celebration!

I got the job I wanted!! I think I deserve a celebratory cupcake! Or ice cream. 
I'm not picky..



It's a seasonal/part-time job with Bath & Body Works! It's not much, but it's a lot to me. It will carry me over until baby Poppy arrives, and I start keeping her while Michel works. I really like the managers I've met so far, and hope to make some girlfriends while I am working there. I go for training Sunday, and I can't wait. I know you people with jobs are thinking I'll be singing another tune soon. Hopefully that won't be the case! Discounts are my fave, and I now will get them at BBW AND Victoria's Secret. Whoop Whoop! Thanks for my peoples who thought about me this week! You deserve a celebratory treat too.

xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. Soo excited you got that job!! Just catching up on your blogs!! You are delightful, they are blessed to have you!! love, Lynn C.

    ReplyDelete