21 September 2011

photos

I've been busy busy this week. I haven't said that in a long time! I've got lots of weddings to edit! 2 down, 3 to go. I'm taking a short break from that to blog per my momma's request.

This past weekend a couple contacted me from my ad on Craigslist to take some couples pictures of them while they are in town from Texas. They got quite a deal, because I am certainly not a professional, but looking to expand my "portfolio" and experience. They did however, ask to edit their own photos, as they are web designers and are into that kind of thing. That saved me a good 3 hours! I did have fun with them though, and thought they were a sweet little couple. I edited a few pictures to have for myself, and here are a few of them.

{It was fun to edit these not having to please anyone but myself! Still learning what Photoshop is all about and trying to figure out my style.}






 {They had a fun water balloon fight..I was secretly hoping one would hit me to cool me off.}

I hope more people contact me from my ad!! It's fun to take photos, and always nice to have extra cash in your pocket.

Have I told y'all Amelia can feed herself now? And can climb up the stairs of her playground and slide down the slide by herself? :( Sometimes she still reaches out for my hand as she slides down, but I think it's more for me than for her.





 {Impromptu sprinkler day}


 {My pretty pretty princess}

Gotta get back to editing. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow! If not definitely Friday to tell you about Amelia's first field trip, and Lion King 3D with Michel. Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment