25 September 2011

millionaire

Truth. This is such truth.

I wonder what it feels like to just go shopping for what you want, when you want. I wonder what it feels like to walk out of a store with bags filled with all things your heart desired{without worry}; whether it be groceries for your family, prizes for yourself, toys for your kids, etc. I'm sure I'll never know. Unless... I wanna run up a lot of credit cards. And as much as I love to shop, I loathe debt even more. There must be some kind of millionaire-needs-to-spend-money-so-they-aren't-taxed-and-willing-to-take-you-shopping program, right? {I'm quite aware that that sentence is not grammatically correct.} If anyone knows of such program, hook a sister up. My birthday is coming up {47 days}, and that would be the present of all presents. I would let he/she buy me anything he/she wanted to.
I'm sure he/she would want to buy me these things...



A millionaire could totally afford these things. I'm a pretty cheap date{for a millionaire}.
OH, and a Nook Color. 
And a massage & pedicure. 


xoxo,
Cadence


No comments:

Post a Comment