15 September 2011

dishes

Adam has been helping my parents move into their new place the past two days, which forced me to do the dishes yesterday. Apparently I'll be doing them again today.... I am only doing them because they get so piled up, I can't even stick my hands under the faucet to wash them. Which makes me fully understand why Adam almost always exclaims, "HOW DO WE DIRTY SO MANY DISHES?" when he is cleaning the kitchen. Seriously. How? This is what I can see out of the corner of my eye as I try to pretend my house is clean, and it's ok for me to play on the internet.


I could cry. Why do I hate doing the dishes so much? Why do I gag every single time? I'm going to need my parents to give Adam back to me. Right. Now. I wish Amelia would wake up so I would have an excuse for not doing them. Someone feel free to come throw rocks at her window. Ok, ok, I'm going......

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment