27 September 2011

Poppy's shower

I was supposed to edit pictures today, and since I don't have Photoshop on my computer {yet}, I have to edit at Michel's house. The house key was not where it normally is left for me, probably because I left it inside last time I went over. Gotta get a key made for my keychain... To be quite frank, I'm really not very sad about this at all. I was looking forward to getting another wedding behind me, but I had ME time today while Amelia was at school. All me time! All spent at TJMaxx - the best place on earth. I doubted myself thinking I would have to find somewhere else to go to waste time, but I was wrong. I tried on clothes I couldn't afford, smelled every kind of perfume that had already been broken into, looked at every item on every Clearance aisle and looked through all of the books they had. It was AWESOME. It was also the reminder that I needed about maybe applying for a job there - not happenin'. I would never come home with a paycheck. It would be a waste of time {in Adam's eyes}. Although, I'm not sure how it will be much different if I get this job at Bath and Body Works. Oh, yes, thank you for those of you that crossed fingers/prayed/thought of me yesterday. It helped! I have a group interview tomorrow at 3, so if you could just keep it up for 24 more hours that would be great.

Michel's friend Jenni and I are throwing Michel & Poppy a baby shower in November, and it's going to be so much fun!! We are going to get together and finalize some things for it this week. Not going to give away too many details, and we haven't decided on any "for sure's" yet, but here are some cute ideas we've found from Pinterest - of course.






As much as I can't wait for the shower, I can't wait for Poppy's arrival even more! Only a few more months! Woohoo!!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment