01 September 2011

75

This is my 75th post!!

So here are 75 pictures of Amelia to celebrate!

{JK}
{sort of..}


 {Pops <3}
 {1st Day of Little Angels Preschool}

 {Caught trying to climb up in the dining room chairs}
 {Loves Uncle Bo}





 {Coolest Auntie and Uncle}





 {Meet Pluto, the Chihauhau}


This last picture is the picture is of all of us in the Peeples Family.  I had it printed on an 8x10 for Amelia to take to class and hang on the family wall. Speaking of the Peeples family, we added an extra member to our fam this week. Pluto the Chihauhau. He's pretty dang cute, and an exceptional puppy! He slept all night last night and didn't wake us to take him out 1000 times! He has used his puppy pads anytime he has relieved himself in the house, which hasn't been much. I'm cool with good puppies! We got him from the Walton County Rescue Center. We have a feeling he was abused before we got him, and he was going to be put down if he was not adopted in a few days. Break my heart!!! I could never put puppies "down"! I would be the known as the crazy dog woman if that was my job. Going to do some editing for a wedding this morning and then cleaning and packing to leave for the weekend. Have a happy day!

xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love looking at photos of that sweet little girl! It feels like just yesterday, I first held her at the lake when she was only two weeks old (and then she puked allllll over me! lol) She is such a precious baby girl! Keep posting picts of the family! They always make my morning!

    ReplyDelete