04 October 2011

October

This month {4 days} has already been a roller coaster of emotions. Stress, excitement, stress, confusion and a whole lot of PMS. Don't you just love being a woman {those of you who are women}? I interviewed at Bath and Body Works, then was told it would  be a little over a week before they would call back. They surprisingly called me the next day and I was in the store for training 2 days later. Training was good. Bath and Body Works seems like a very fun place to work for! The girls who already work there seem like cute, fun girls that I could get along with. Except for the girl I trained with and that's just a whole different story..........
The next day {yesterday} I got a phone call from a job that I applied for 2 months ago when I was frantically searching Craigslist for a job. It's not what you would call my dream job. It's cleaning houses with a group of girls 4 days a week. I've driven myself crazy today trying to decide what to do. It's really a no-brainer, as my dad described it. Better money, better hours, nights and weekends off, the boss lady seems nice....

So I did a pro's and con's list of both places. Really all BBW has going for it is the fun, smell-good atmosphere and the discounts. I just don't think that's enough. So, seeing as how I am not even on the schedule at BBW for the next two weeks, I go Thursday to do a working interview for the cleaning business. It seems pretty laid back. I think I'll like it. But if I do, I'll have to awkwardly tell BBW sorry for wasting their time training me?

How can I pass up
1.} A dollar more pay starting off, with a raise after 30 and 60 days
2.} Nights at home with my family
3.} Guaranteed weekends off
4.} Always knowing what my schedule will be


Sigh. I hope I make the right decision. Now accepting any words of wisdom or just comforting words about my decision. It's funny how I was whining about no job a few weeks ago, and now I'm whining because I can't choose between two jobs.

October is going to be a fun month!! I don't know if I've blogged it yet, but the Hens are taking a trip! A trip to Nashville!! I cannot wait. I've never been on an adult girls trip! Woohoo! This mama needs a girl's trip. That's in two weeks, and this weekend we are headed to ATL without baby. That makes two weekends in a row that I'll be without my girl. :( I'm not really excited about that part of it. I know when I get there I'll be fine. Before we leave Friday I'm taking her to her pumpkin patch field trip.

I love that kid. I'll miss her those days I'm gone this month, but at least now I know I won't be working the nights and weekends when I get back. Maybe? Hopefully. We will see how things go Thursday. Sorry I rambled...here are some pictures of the girl to make up for the rambling.









xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment