26 September 2011

monday

It's Monday again, which means the countdown for the weekend has started over. We have lots to look forward to this coming weekend...SEASIDE YARDSALES! This week should pass by pretty quickly. We have company staying with us this week! Adam's dad is here visiting from GA. He needed a getaway, big time! He told me yesterday, he hasn't been to the beach in 10 years. Whaa?? We are glad he is here to spend some time with us and Amelia. It's nice to spend time with GA family, and not be the ones to make that long drive with Amelia.

Short post. I really was just dropping by to say that I've applied for 20 {give or take a few} jobs in the past week. I'm going to follow up on one today, and it would be nice to know my 34 readers were crossing their fingers/praying/thinking about me - whatever it is that you do. So keep me in mind in the next few hours..

Here's some photos of Amelia before I go!

 I have bigger problems than "keep your elbows off the table"..
 The shoes she brought me to put on her Friday morning.
Auntie M took those last two photos at Amelia's field trip last Friday!



xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment