12 September 2011

fall?

The time is here{kinda}...I've slept in long pants this week and worn sweatshirts every morning! But at about lunch time, we go back to the HEAT I've been trying to escape. Sigh. Soon! Soon the heat won't come back to haunt us mid-day. Football season is also here.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.
Monday.
FOOTBALL.
I really don't mind. I actually like Saturday {college football} and the other nights I get to do whateva I want. Blog, pin, clean, roam around Target, online window shopping, snuggle/play with Amelia, eat and hang with my mom and sister. I think I just love fall so much that I won't let all this football bring me down. I actually would like to have a football party over here so I can make these cutie foods. {Yeah, most things revolve around food around here.}

 
footberries

Another thing I love most about this time of year is the fun holidays! Halloween is so soon! Today we put some costumes on Amelia and they were a little snug, but the cutest thing I've ever seen. Wanna see??



{excuse the fuzzy phone pics}

Have you seen anyone cuter? I won't believe you if you say yes, but that's probably just because she's mine. Gonna go fall asleep to the smell of hot cider, thanks to my sister for giving me a block of fake scentsy and scentsin' up my whole house. It smells wonderful in here!!

xoxo,
Cadence


2 comments:

  1. Cadence, I love the fall too. I love how you worded it and most of all the pictures of Amelia, and those football cakes look pretty good!! YOu are such a treat yourself!! <3

    Love, Lynn C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a little blue bow in her hair for the lion costume and call her Alphie! Love the little football cakes. Need some ideas, figured you're the master at this....what are some easy football foods that you make for saturdays?!

    ReplyDelete