11 July 2011

family weekend

This weekend was the first weekend we've spent together with no house guests or no traveling to and from Griffin. It was so nice to be at home and not worry about pleasing others or making plans! We slept some and played some. And ate a lot. I COOKED! I cooked dinner and we didn't have to order take out. That is always a proud moment for me. Even if it is grilled chicken pasta...

Amelia had a big day at the beach Sunday! She had fun playing with her friend, Eisley, and was not too much work for us adults. It was actually enjoyable for everyone!! She didn't fuss when she got tired, she just laid her perfect little head on Gi's shoulder and went to sleep. She said "Uncle Jake" for the first time, and also said "T" for Auntie (we think). I can't wait for baby Lough to get here so she has a friend to play with!!! I just can't wait for baby Lough to get here period. I do wish Michel and I could be pregnant and fat together, but it seems we are just going to take turns. Hopefully by January Adam will be ready to give me my next and final baby!









Our little baby is turning into a little kid. She is quite the parrot (which means we have to start watching what we say, people...) & quite the little climber and adventurer.





 (caught doing #2...she likes her privacy)




She hated shoes for the first part of her life, and now loves them. She will bring them to us and sit down so we can put them on. At nap time, she cries when we take them off. So we need to get her some slippers that she can sleep in. Any suggestions, mommas?



I've been working out lately!! Like more than once a week! And drinking lots of water. So here's to losing my baby weight..14 months later. Hopefully.
Here's a sweaty, red-faced picture for some proof, accountability partner (momma).


Can't wait until next weekend!

xoxo
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! i love the picture of michel and amelia...hahaha

    ReplyDelete