08 July 2011

bloggin' ain't easy

I'm such a bad blogger! Truth is, I'm pretty bad at keeping up with most things. Like Amelia's baby book...where is that thing? I know later in life I'm going to regret not keeping up with it. I actually tell myself every week I need to both blog and catch up in her baby book. I've actually attempted the blogging part several times. I have quite a few draft posts that I have for some reason walked away from and/or lost interest in. I started on a post about the Hens coming to visit, a post about fishing with Adam, one about awesome yard sale buys, one about the many trips to Griffin we've made here lately and quite a few about my brilliant, beautiful, sweet baby toddler. I miss sweet, calm baby Amelia, but LOVE LOVE fun toddler Amelia. I thought about going back and finishing all of the posts, but that's not happening. From tonight on out, I will be much better about blogging. I hope! I'm not going to do it for other people to keep up with us Peeples, but because blogging can make ya feel better! I'm aware I've said this all before in another post so maybe this time I will really pull through.


Going to spend this wild and crazy Friday night with my husband on the couch eating cupcakes and ice cream and watching America: The Story Of Us. Up early tomorrow for yard sales!!!!

xoxo
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment