14 July 2011

it feels good to be back!

The weekend is 4 hours away!! It's funny how I still get excited about Friday's. Everyday is Friday for me right now. Except that real Fridays are one day closer to Saturdays - Yardsaledays!!  This (real) Friday I'll be taking pictures for LoughTide Beach Weddings. Which means tonight I'm googling photog tips, and studying weddinggawker. Don't want Michel to hate me when she has to edit them! It will be another weekend at home with no company for the Peeples! We were supposed to head to Griffin to help Adam's mom move into the lake house, but the moving date has been pushed back. I've enjoyed being in no hurry to do laundry or clean the house, because I literally have all weekend to pick up around here. :-D

I have a few meals I want to try to whip up this weekend! It's been so long since I've spent time on the computer that I've gone crazy on pinterest and foodgawker.

Meal #1:

Buffalo Chicken Rolls



Meal #2: Chicken pie
This recipe has no picture, but since it's coming from Adam's Memommy I can guarantee ya it will be good. That woman hasn't made a thing I don't like. His sweet step mom sent me the recipe and said it was one of Adam's favorite childhood recipes. I would mostly agree that we have the same taste in food, except that right now I'm watching him cook up some snails. That's right, Escargots. YACK! They smell so bad I can't stick around much longer. Showering then bedtime for this tired momma.

Happy weekend!!
xoxo
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment