18 July 2011

monday

Monday's for me don't mean back to work. They don't mean back to school either. Now, Mondays mean lace up Mrs. Piggy - hope ya enjoyed that funnel cake Friday night.


Monday's mean making this shadow that's chasing me those long 2 miles less...wide.

It took me 29 minutes to WALK two miles. I was dragging after the weekend. I try to think of it as 30 minutes of cardio instead of 15 minute miles. Just like I'm trying to think of inches instead of lbs. I've come to terms with the fact that pigs will indeed fly before my scale reads 135 again. Pandora on my phone makes the time pass faster. Any recommendations for Pandora radio stations? I need new tunes to get me to Friday. The weekends just aren't long enough?! I think I should work out on the weekends and break during the week. 2 days beats 5 days!!

Spent the day with my sister in Destin going to doctor's appointments. We got to see little baby Lough on the big screen. "It" flashed us two sweet (but creepy) glances. I can't wait to find out the sex of that baby! It's killing me. Also, being at the doctor's office and seeing that little heartbeat made me so wish I was the one with a peach in my belly. Sigggh. Maybe next year! I did decide that when I get the chance to go back to school, I'm definitely going to be an ultrasound tech. What fun!

Gotta go do that cleaning I put off all weekend...

xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. Pandora stations:
    Third Eye Blind (for every 90's goodie)
    A Fine Frenzy
    Adele
    Robyn
    Prince
    Jaymay

    all of those are on constant repeat for me.
    You've reminded me that I need to start running, maybe I'll make mondays by day too!

    ReplyDelete