26 July 2011

mommy needs a day out

I did some surfing of the web for a Mommy's Day Out around here. I shouldn't have done it, I know...I came across the First Methodist Church Preschool program! They have a Wee "Ones" for one year old kiddos like mine. They offer all week for the munchkins, but I would only be interested in 2 days. Problem is, child care ain't free. It's very reasonable, just not reasonable enough for me. $120 for 2 days a week. That's 8 days a month, so basically $15 a day. Not bad, huh? And it would be really good for Amelia!! So I'm taking donations. Anyone wanna go 50/50 with me? No? Oh well. It was worth a shot. I suppose I don't really need two mornings to do what I want/need to do without a little person yanking down my shorts. There's always next year!

Unfortunately I left my phone and camera at home yesterday, and missed the opportunity to snap a picture of Amelia making out with the Old Navy dog. Seriously, tongue out lickin' and kissin'. There was really no stopping her, so I just had to laugh.

It looked something like this...



Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment