25 July 2011

July

I've really enjoyed July! It flew by though. I was doing so good with my blogging and my exercising this month! Then Adam got sick Wednesday night, and we found out Amelia had a double ear infection Thursday night. Needless to say, I had some babies to take care of. Lots of rest and sleep for Adam, and lots of medicine for Amelia. Starting back with both my blogging and exercise TODAY!

The sicklings pepped up just in time for the weekend though!! You know its been a good weekend when all of your bathing suits are dirty! Spent the day in Seaside on Friday, then boat days on Saturday and Sunday! Amelia loves the beach scene! She's a natural beach babe.

Getting the house ready for company this week! Mary Claire, Matt, Robbie and Ali are headed this way Thursday night! Can't wait to spend the weekend with them. They will be here for the Christmas in July party I've been wanting to throw! The party is on the 30th. Just barely making July! Today, I'm making up a menu and asking people to bring a dish. I'll also be picking out some fun drinks to make. I can't wait to post the pictures for everyone to see!!

When I came across Pinterest several months ago, I was obsessed. All day, everyday kind of obsession. Then I got busy and neglected my time with Pinterest. Lately I've found more time to look around on it and I now want to change my whole wardrobe, redecorate my whole house, have lots of babies and cook lots of good food. My favorite pin lately is this one:

Beautiful Stretch Marks




A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes, and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups. One for every dream you dreamed within me. It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it's ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It held you until my arms could, and for that, I will always find something beautiful in it. ~ Cassie Fox

 This was the first time I ever smiled thinking about the marks that stare back at me in the mirror every morning. What a sweet, sweet way to think!!

Have a good week!
xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how Pinterest got a picture of my tummy, but since you said such sweet things about it I will go with it. Seriously though. That has always been a tough one for me, I try to remind myself that each mark was worth it, but it's hard some days. Thanks for the reminder! Love you!

    ReplyDelete