19 January 2012

thanks a million {or 10,000}

My blog hit 10,000 views 2 days ago. YAY! Thanks to everyone who stops by here to read about what's going on with my family. I am so glad that my friends and family {far and near}, get to watch Amelia grow up thanks to the wonderful world of technology.

Michel and I have our first Junior League meeting tonight! Assuming Poppy doesn't make an early arrival. Which would just not be fair....Amelia didn't give me that luxury of coming two days early. We are ready for her no matter when she decides to come though!! This weekend I get to become the fun Auntie! I can't wait to hold her, smell her sweet baby smell and give her back to her momma when I'm done. That's the best part about being the aunt, right? I can't wait to see what she looks like!! We hear she has lots of hair. Good thing we have lots of bows to share with her! Not to wish the next year away, but I can't wait for her to grow up, and Amelia to have a playmate. She's one lonely chick.

Last night I found one tiny box of Amelia's clothes for this spring/summer and I just knew there had to be more. So I nagged convinced Adam to pull down two big containers of clothes from the attic to find they were clothes that she could have worn last year. :( CUTE CLOTHES!!! Looks like I'm going to have to climb up there to pull down her clothes from now on. Some of them she will just barely fit in now, and thank goodness we have a warm weekend coming up so we can get some use out of them. We are going to have an outfit change twice a day to make sure we wear the cutest stuff! Saving the cutest outfit for when she goes to the hospital to meet her cousin this weekend. <3 LOTS of pictures of that and Poppy James Lough's arrival to come on Monday! Have a great day!!

Pictures from our "fort" yesterday. I've got to get better at my fort building.



 {Amelia likes to take pictures too!}

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment