27 January 2012

jonesin' fridays

I am speaking the truth when I say Adam and I have an actual, written out list of things we want/need. In fact, I am looking at it right now across the room. It's hanging on the fridge just waiting to get things crossed off of it. I ask Adam almost every night, do you think we will wake up rich tomorrow? And we don't {apparently that doesn't happen overnight}. And that's okay...we have all that we need sleeping in the next room. Soon I will refer back to these Friday posts and buy myself a treat..after crossing off items on said list, and buying a second car of course!!!

Jonesin' for this week:


this dirty clothes hamper!! {I am going to need the biggest trash can they make.}


Ahhh. Good stuff.

Gonna spend time with sweet Poppy James today! :)

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment