24 January 2012

Letters to Amelia

Amelia,

I spent a lot of time away from you this weekend so that I could be at the hospital with your Auntie, Uncle Jake & Poppy. I missed you so much! I just don't know how I am going to love another baby like I love you, but I am reallllly ready to give it a shot! You had me laughing so hard yesterday I had tears in my eyes. You were watching Ice Age and the squirrel in the beginning is going through some tough times, and you truly hurt for him. Every time he would get hurt or squished you would cry out "Oh nooo!" with tears in your eyes! And when he would pop back up on the screen and start running you started giggling with tears running down your face. Your Gi said it was mean of me to laugh when you were feeling sad, but your reaction was priceless and completely unexpected. You pick up on things so quickly! What a big heart you have. <3

Your second birthday is coming up in a few months, and I can't think of a better two years in my life. Can't wait to start planning the celebration of your precious little self! Your birthday will be much different this year! You get to have two parties. Smaller family/close friend parties, but parties nonetheless. Pops is so busy with weddings this summer so I won't drag the whole family back to Georgia just for your party {you're welcome, guys}. Also, your gifts from momma won't be much this year. I'll be spending plenty of money on you in Disney World in March. That's right. DISNEY! Your second trip to Disney and you aren't even two. I know, Best Momma Ever.



Love,
Your Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment