26 January 2012

spring cleaning

It's basically spring here so I'm trying to get a head start on my spring cleaning.

Poor Adam.

Our house is almost always a disaster. I hope I make up for my messiness in other parts of our marriage, because I really fail him in the dishes/toys in the living room/keeping the bedroom clean department. {I write this as I turn my head to Amelia throwing LEGO's all over the room} And the laundry? Oh, the laundry. I can't ever get caught up. By the time I finish 3 loads, I have a full hamper staring me in the face. I can't wait until Adam starts wearing flip flops every day. SO MANY SOCKS. I'm really working on it though - keeping this house clean. Cleaning out and organizing are on the top of my list. Martha Stewart magazines and the world wide web are helping me get my head right.
These articles are some of my favorite I've found so far, if you're interested in reading them:


get organized
spring cleaning with Martha
for the bedroom & the bathroom


When I get done our bedroom will look clean, decluttered and all Jonathan Adler-ish.


It would be so helpful if Amelia would jump on board with this keep our house clean thing. A girl can dream, right? 

Happy almost Friday!
xoxo,
Cadence



No comments:

Post a Comment