28 October 2011

Halloween Weekend

So glad the weekend is here!! We get to celebrate Halloween, my dad's birthday and visit with family! AND YARD SALE! I haven't been to a yard sale in over a month. I wanted to go this morning, but I'm waiting on my mom to get home to rummage through people's stuff with me. Instead, we took Amelia to a breakfast date at IHOP, and she was on a much better behavior than she was when I took her out to dinner with my friend Katie! I don't know if it was because her dad was there or the spankings {and threat of spankings} are working - either way, I'll take it! After breakfast we picked up some cute pumpkins from her preschool's Pumpkin Patch and will hopefully paint them sometime over the weekend. Also on the "to paint" list...


Amelia would love them! Maybe not Angry Birds? Sesame Street?

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and eats lots of candy. I know we will!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment