31 October 2011

Halloween Weekend #2

Pure exhaustion has come over me.
Dopey.
Sluggish.
Slombersome.
Those are all me, and I have the beautiful windows at Bath & Body works to thank for that. I'll never catch back up on that sleep. I don't have time to play catch up on the zzz's. So here it is - short post for a long weekend. I'm sure you guys won't mind if its mostly pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words. Sorry they are uncropped, unedited and a few are blurry!





 {Community Worker Parade at school - Amelia was a teacher...give me a break I worked until 2 AM last night}






{Amelia playing Ring Around the Rosey with Gi and 20 kids on a trampoline}
 {First House}




Memaw & Granddaddy drove over to visit today, and it was so good to see them! We hung out over at my parent's house, and celebrated my dad's birth. I'm so glad he was born all those years ago!!! Amelia loved trick or treating, and was a hoot to walk around with. Not to mention the cutest kid on the block/in the world. I laughed so hard at her chasing a dog {really at my dad's snickering} I thought I was going to wet myself standing in a stranger's front yard. Amelia went to sleep pretty easily tonight, and I have a feeling things will go the same for me - as soon as I wrap this up. Which is now. Hope everyone else had a great weekend! Night.

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment