11 October 2011

Amelia growing up

My apologies for the shortage of blogs. I've been a working girl since we got back from Georgia! I am going to stay at Bath & Body Works. The cleaning job was definitely not something I am interested in. At BBW there are potential friendships, and a much better atmosphere all together. While people said that seasonal people get no hours I have almost 15 in 3 days - not too shabby! Two of them being night shifts, but they weren't THAT bad.

I feel like Amelia grew up so much while I was gone. You know, the one full day I didn't see her last weekend... It must be that I just noticed more, because I played more, sang more and watched her every move when we got back Sunday afternoon. It is amazing how much her vocabulary is growing. Favorite words right now: ball, baby, meow, pease {please} and NO. I hate that last one. Who taught her that word?? And why doesn't she understand that Momma & Daddy say "no".  She plays really well with things now, and it's so fun to watch her grow in this way. She loves playing with her babies, almost as much as I love playing with mine. {Although, she does think it's funny to slam her babies head into things...}







She was hitting some serious notes singing to her babies. Poor child needs a haircut...


I'm leaving her again this weekend for much longer. It will be 2 maybe 3 whole days that I won't see her. The excitement of seeing my girlfriends is helping me push through that. While my trip to Nashville with the Hens will be a fun trip, it will be a budgeted trip. We actually used hotel points that Adam had saved up from traveling when he was in the military! Woohoo!! We will make it fun no matter the size of our budget, because it's really just about the time spent together! I have jotted down places that family and friends have recommended to me, and can't wait to explore the city of Nashville.

I really hope that my blog is not a place for people to come find information on what I'm up to and then gossip about it. It is pretty discouraging to know that something I love doing {blogging about what's going on in my life} can fuel some people's chattering. I never leave other people's blogs thinking anything but how much I love to read what they are excited to share. I don't want to steal people's joy. Their own private business is their own private business!

Feeling flu-like so I'm gonna eat some soup, nap and then spend time with Amelia before heading back into work today! Have a great day!!

xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. I loved this blog and how sweet and funny Amelia's expressions are in these pictures!! ha ha, she kinda reminds me of Katie Conkles expressions at times!! Does she hang out with her? ha ha, great job on the blogs Cadence, you are quite a trooper, your parents did so good on you!

    ReplyDelete