17 October 2011

NashVegas

The Hens went country this weekend and had a great time! I haven't laughed like that in too long. My friends are idiots - the good kind of idiots. I always learn new things about them {don't worry hennies, things that I will not share on public websites}. It's funny how much we've changed over the years, and how we are all in such DIFFERENT stages in our lives. Larsen told us this weekend that she thinks of us as her soul mates instead of her best friends - "soul mates"...she would! It was really one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me in a long time. Except for the guy in the airport eavesdropping on my convo with the cashier about how she doesn't need to talk me into ordering carbs, and he then said "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but you go ahead and eat all the carbs you want. You look great!". He was clearly blind and/or did not look on the other side of the counter between us, but THAT was the sweetest thing I've heard in some time {and I just had to throw it in here somewhere}! Back to the trip..we had some trouble with sickness on the trip, but I think overall everyone had a great time. The last night in Nashville was a blast {minus the missing Larsen due to a bad cold part}. If you go to Nashville I definitely recommend these things:

1. Jeni's Ice Cream
2. Merchant's Bistro {downstairs} for lunch OR dinner. Order the local Hefeweizen with lunch OR dinner.
3. Big Bang Piano Bar - the guys who play piano here are hilariously adorable, and very entertaining!
4. The Pancake Pantry - I didn't actually get to go, but recommend it because of the 2 hour line wrapping around the building..
5. Nashville Flea Market - go get ya some $3 necklaces!

 I sang this all weekend.
 Cutest "full service weenery" ever.
 Heh
 Missin' Larsen Ray
 
Poor, poor bachelor we thought was going to yack on stage.

Wishing I had some kind of photoshop on this computer to jazz up my pics for my blog. Oh well! Have a great week. 


xoxo, 
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment