19 March 2011

wishlist

I have a wish list that seems to keep on growing. Unfortunately for me, my birthday is 8 months away and Christmas, 9. Hmmmm..... what to do. What to do.. winning the lottery is really the only choice that I have.

Wanna see my wish list? Here she is...
*my two large items*

King size bed with lots of storage?! PLEASE!!



PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

and....
-OPI nail polish
-personal trainer
-a miracle healing in the family
-a trip to Europe
-a new wardrobe
-WalMart to hand over some contacts that don't irritate or dry to my eyeballs!!!!!!!! I'm tired of not being able to wear my cute sunglasses in this beautiful weather.
-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Really, I could keep going and going and going.

BUT we have crossed one thing off my wish list. A sectional sofa! A big, chocolate, comfy sectional. We are impatiently awaiting its arrival.

That's all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment