30 March 2011

APRIL

2 more days until April, and I am welcoming it with a loving embrace. April is going to be a good month!!


 April is the month of:
Jamaica
The Wailers
Easter
New Sofa
Perma-warm weather
Boat days
Friends visiting me
Sun tan (haha!)
Grilling out on islands


...and one more month closer to Amelia's birthday!! I always like to think of April showers (me crying about being so dang pregnant) bringing May flowers (Amelia)! So lame, I know...but I can't help where my mind goes!

And speaking of flowers, Adam has been really good about keeping flowers in the vase on the kitchen table for me. I think next time I need would love some flowers that look like this....
Hint hint, husband.


And here's a sweet picture just because...

Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome month for you Cadence!! Enjoy yourselves!! Glad you are soo happy!! You are very special!! Amelia's pictures are just adorable!!

    Love, Lynn C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad life is great for you! (And-keep writing!)

    ReplyDelete