17 March 2011

am i that mom?

Its funny the things that excite you once you are a mom. All week long I've been waiting for Friday morning. The Cash In The Nursery sale takes place twice a year and is going on this weekend! Isn't it sad that every time I saw a sign around town I wanted to scoop it up, so that I would have less moms to fight over clothes with?!? I'm that crazy mom. But I didn't do it..All my monies earned at work this week will be going towards Amelia's gently used/new to us wardrobe. If I don't find what I need I will be really disappointed, because I've been fighting the urge to shop online BabyGap all week long! With the awesome weather we have been having here, I want Amelia to have some fun new threads. Speaking of the awesome weather here in Florida, its supposed to be up to 80 degrees this weekend!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO! I love love living at the beach. Amelia does too, and our new favorite spot is the park at Navarre bridge.This is where we swing, eat sand and slide with Auntie M.





As if we don't have enough pictures of Amelia, we will hopefully be getting some pictures of her this weekend in some outfits her Gi and her Honey have bought her. Happy weekend everyone!


p.s.- I made dinner tonight, and Adam didn't end up having to go pick up Chinese food. Score one big one for me!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog! I had no idea! Your very talented with your writing Cadence, and I am going to follow your blog. I love yall and am glad we got to catch up last night. Now I can really know what is going down in Mary Esther by following this fabulous blog! Amelia is so cute!

    ReplyDelete