24 January 2011

home decor kick

i so badly want to upload photos of my weekend treasures i found at the local flea market, but both my computer and adams computer have given up on life. also, i want to show everyone my freshly painted bedroom!! :( i had to steal my brothers computer for the night, so i could catch up on blogs and pin some things on pinterest.

so until i can show you my new digs for my house, ill share some things i found on pinterest that will soon find their way in my home as well.


my friend elizabeth is going to make this canvas i found on  pinterest to go above my headboard


hehehe


i want a picture frame wall sooo badly!!



and i want these three prints for my picture frame wall!!

i wish i could wake up tomorrow and all these things be exactly as i want them, but i guess half the fun is getting them there yourself! hopefully ill be able to post bedroom pictures soon if one of our computers decides to cooperate for me.

gotta go get back to pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment