09 January 2011

"by the time i'm thin, fat will be in"

today i plan on being lazy and and resting up for tomorrow and the next 30+days to follow.


this macho macho (wo)man is HOPEFULLY going to whip my butt into shape. i thought about posting before pics and some measurements on here to really make me stick to it. but NO WAY! you guys will just get to see the "after" stuff.

also hoping some of these motivation quotes will stick with me over the next month and help me push through:
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/motivational-workout-quotes

so today i feel like i should eat a few of my favorite things.








but i suppose if i eat all these things today ill just have to work that much harder tomorrow. *sighhh*
a girl can dream!





(jillian's smokin' hot pic found here)
(cupcake)
(pizza, pizza, pizza)
(beer & mex)
(froYO)

No comments:

Post a Comment