28 January 2011

happy weekend!

i hope everyone has a lovely weekend. i know i will! we're going to hit up some of the first yard sales of the year tomorrow. cross your fingers for no junk! well unless its junk that works for me and my house! ill also be enjoying my weekend at home, because ill be in griffin tues-mon next week. ill be glad to see friends and family, but not glad to be away from my own bed/shower/couch. i have no access to a computer at my MIL's. booo!!! dont you worry, ill find some way to blog, pin, and facebook and email.
highlights of this week:
amelia sprouted another tooth (this makes 5)
amelia stands for a few seconds on her own
amelia pulls up on everything
i got the confirmation of my new warby parkers that ill be receiving on tuesday or wednesday
im getting a new phone - lg vortex android (it better be worth the big bucks)
found out adams final appointment for getting out of the army is feb 4th - this one deserves a happy dance!

im making these yummy garlic potatoes tonight! and they take much longer than i expected so i better go get started.
Picture of Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe

happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment