08 February 2012

will you be mine?

I finished Amelia's Valentine cards for friends, family and classmates today. I really want to post a picture on here, but a lot of the people reading this will be receiving a card. Don't want to spoil it!! I will post it Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon when I am sure they have all seen it, but here is a link to my inspiration. I am really proud of myself for finishing a project. Amelia's not easy to photograph, and I didn't get the perfect pose/lighting/smile - but it's pretty freaking cute. When you finish one project you want to keep going! I am going through my Pinterest tonight, and I want to do something once a week. Recipe, craft, game with Amelia, letter to a friend, organize my sock drawer, 4 minute workout. Something! I can do this!

I got my hair cut and colored today. Love my new hairdresser! I got a pretty awesome hand massage while I waited for my color to process. It's pretty short and has awesome color.




My friend Caroline sent me the sweetest present in the mail yesterday with a card that read "you deserve it!". Good friends are hard to come by, and I am lucky to have some of the greatest!! My new locket came in today. I am all good in the jewelry department these days!

OK, laundry calls.

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment