17 February 2012

Letters to Amelia

Dear Amelia,

There are so many things I love about you right now, but here are some that especially make me smile.

1.} The way you call snacks "nacks".
2.} The way you love to do front rolls.
3.} Hearing you say "sickers" {stickers} in your most excited voice.
4.} The way you trace your hands when I give you a pen & paper.
5.} Laying on the couch with you.
6.} Eating popsicles with you at your little table. {Even though you always steal mine.}
7.} The way you love to show your dad your outfit and shoes when I get you dressed.
8.} The way you sniff when you see flowers.
9.} You know I am your safe place when you are sad, hurt, or scared.
10.} The look on your face when you hold Poppy.

I do not love that you are scared of monsters right now thanks to Caillou. Although, it is pretty cute when you say "monstehs".




And I also love the way you give eskimo kisses and sing "Winnie the Poot, Winnie the Poot". :)


Some people care too much, I think it's called love.
Winnie the Pooh


Love you more than you know,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment