30 November 2011

I'm back..

This is long overdue...

It was kind of hard to come back from my last post, and write it out again {first on Facebook}- that we had miscarried. It's easier now. Anyone who knows me knows how my emotions take over me in times of sadness and happiness! And the thought of blogging about it, kept me from typing in blogger.com at all. Then came Thanksgiving, then Black Friday, then our trip to Griffin for Adam's moms wreath lighting...time slipped away from me! Oh, also the Hunger Games series. A lot of my absence can be blamed on these books!! These books that I can't put down, the first books I've read in 2 years. I'm so into these books that they are affecting my anxiety disorder. Wish I was kidding. So I guess I highly recommend them?! Unless you have an anxious tendency..I don't know. I  have a love/hate for these books!

I'm so glad that December is here. Tomorrow we put up the Christmas tree! We are getting a real one this year, which I know is going to be a bigger pain in the ass than Adam thinks it is. That's all fine and dandy though, because next year we will have a vintage aluminum tree with a color wheel {if I can find one cheap enough}! This weekend I am hosting Michel and Poppy's shower at my house so I have so much housework and shopping to do over the next two days. It will be fun to celebrate the two of them, and the showers just mean we are getting closer to Poppy's arrival. Other highlights of December:

Christmas music. 
Christmas lights. 
Family nights. 
Family days. 
Happy days!


Michel took some pictures of us Peeples last week and these are my favorites!





OK, forgive me for my negligence of blogging. I'll be back tomorrow with Letters to Amelia. I owe her a good one!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment