03 November 2011

Christmas lists

I am making my first pot roast tonight! I am feeling quite southern-mom-ish today! I hope it turns out good, because last night I had my first Crock Pot fail. Stupid zucchini cobbler got me all down and discouraged about cooking. It's a new day and a new recipe so I'm going to try it again!! Good thing we have Domino's on speed dial. Auntie M and Uncle Jake are coming over to eat and see Amelia tonight. It's been about a week since they have seen her, and Amelia Auntie is having withdrawals! ;-) I finished up Amelia's Christmas list, and sent it over to her Bebe {she requested to get the list first!}. She is going to have some super fun toys to play with!!! Now to get started on my Christmas list......
Just in case any of you feel the urge to buy me something -




 {bedroom makeover by my super talented designer friend Kristen over at kfddesigns}

Just to name a few. 

What's on your Christmas list? Since I never get any comments, I suppose this is a rhetorical question. ;-) Have a wonderful day!! 

xoxo,
Cadence

1 comment:

  1. Um. I want a big fat diamond ring. A husband. An iPod and I think that's all Santa can afford this year. Hmm maybe I won't get any of these things. But. We can ask right?? Amelias letter was super sweet again this week and I'm loving the Toms :) Kristen

    ReplyDelete