08 November 2011

Letters to Amelia

Amelia,

Today I got called into work and you were sleeping when I left, I was so sad to miss the day with you. I think you knew this, because when I came home you played extra hard {climbed on me like a monkey in a tree} and were extra sweet to me. You melt my heart every day! Today was the first day you've missed school. You had a cough and didn't sleep very late, so we wanted to keep you home with us to let you rest. If you knew it was a school day, you probably wouldn't have been happy with us for making you miss out on the fun. At least it wasn't Thursday! Chapel days {Thursdays} are your favorite days, because you loooove to sing! Don't worry, I'll have you there for school on Thursday. Tomorrow is another me and you day! Daddy is going fishing with Pops and we have to come up with some fun on our own. Hopefully I will make up for me working all day today. I have big plans for food, movies, going for a walk, singing our ABC's and swinging! Maybe go do a little window shopping for your Christmas gifts. Cool? Cool.

Love,
Your Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment