28 February 2011

pooped.

That title could sum up my weekend in more ways than one. I'll spare some of those details.

 A 7 hour car ride has never been and never will be enjoyable. At least my mom and sister are kinda funny, and we entertained ourselves pretty well the 14+ hours we spent together in the car this weekend. Babies have no business at Disney World. Babies have no business staying in a hotel. I am glad to have already learned these things now, before spending a lot of money on a Disney trip down the road and being miserable. Amelia won't travel back to Orlanda for another 4-5 years. And she won't travel very far without  her dad again. Goooood grief. Amelia wore me, my mom and sister out more than you know. In and out of the car seat, in and out of the stroller, eating, diapers, snotty nose, coughing, sneezing, no sleep, climbing up walls, climbing up chairs, climbing up us, climbing up everything...pretty much, Amelia thinks she's a monkey. The cutest monkey you'll ever see though! Momma and Michel got up with 17,000 other crazy women and ran 13.1 miles. GO THEM! We are finally home and in our own beds tonight! We got some really cute pictures and some pretty funny memories. I came home to a really clean house, some pretty flowers and a sweet daddy. Amelia was very happy to see Adam, and will be very happy to see him if/when she wakes up tonight from a coughing fit, Bless her heart!! I will pray for her from the comfort of my bed, while Adam has his turn to console her and rock her back to sleep. Anyways, Michel has all of the pictures we took at Disney, but here are some of mine and Amelia's souvenirs from the trip.


                                 my dumbo ornament, my Dopey coffee cup, Amelia's Minnie and Mickey, and "Mr. Frog" is somewhere around here..
 Gi bought amelia these ornaments & I left them on the coffee table still in the package and Amelia got a hold of them and shook Cinderella to death. She is quick and so sneaky!!
Don't worry Gi, she had an even break and can be fixed.

And these are my awesome flowers Adam had waiting on me today!!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment