23 February 2011

for the love

My mom and sister are running their 2nd ( and possibly last half-marathon) at Disney this weekend. They've been asking me to go with them, but I figured I would have to work. It worked out that I'm off this weekend, and I told Adam that they wanted me to go with them. He said "like take Amelia? Or just you go?". I told him they wanted me and Amelia to go, and his eyes lit up. Visions of big fish danced in his head. Who cares if we are running low on funds? Me and Amelia being out of the house all weekend, means no nagging about fishing allllll day. He has a new baby, you see.

This thing is giving me and Amelia a run for our money, as far as that big chunk of Adam's heart goes.

So it looks like Amelia will be making her first trip to Disney this weekend! I think she will be okay with it seeing as how she already loves Mickey Mouse. I hope we don't run into Pluto, as I'll probably be expected to break out in the hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity-dog dance we do (in the privacy of our home) every morning. I'm excited to get away for the weekend, even if it does mean a 7 hour car ride with Amelia. I'll be going to buy a new Wiggles movie for the ride today.

Happy Wednesday!

*You'll notice this post has correct usage of capital letters. Adam informed me it was unprofessional (even though there is nothing professional about this blog?), and that he doesn't like reading it without capital letters. Here ya go, hubby. I fully expect you to read them all from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Have fun!!! And Adam, she's right... you are expected to be her *Biggest Blog Fan*
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished her birthday present! Peep the newest post....BUT DO NOT SHOW AMELIA, it's a surprise!

    ReplyDelete