09 February 2011

bless them!!

single parents that is. goooood grief! bless their poor little souls. i can hardly muster the energy to pick my fingers up and down to type this blog post. i have such an appreciation for single parents every day, but especially when im one for the week. im not really single, just husband-less. you underestimate the things those fellas do for you and the baby until they arent there to lend a helping hand. i started my new job this week and REALLY like it! im just having a hard time adjusting. its normally an easy day at home tending to baby, hubby and house cleaning. not anymore! now its about getting us both dressed and ready for the day, her bottles/diapers/toys/food packed up and taking her to whoever is sweet enough to help out that day. then i  pick her up and come home to get her fed and ready for bed. then i stand in front of my fridge wishing i had found just 10 minutes to go buy some food for myself! then i sit on my couch and stare in amazement at my dirty house.



i am no supermom



yes, this is more like it.

COME HOME, HUSBAND! COME HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment