19 December 2014

5th Anniversary

Happy 5th Anniversary to my favorite guy! Here are 5 things (one for each year of our marriage) I hope you always remember.

I appreciate you. In all of our good times and hard trials, I have never doubted your ability to provide and DO for our family.

I love you for being a great dad to the girls. They are lucky to have you!

I thank you for all that you do for me. You cook, clean, change diapers and so many other things I know for sure a lot of men don't do for their wives. Thank you for spoiling me.

You're always there for me. You offer a strong shoulder for my weary, weepy head when I need you most. You offer advice when I need it, and remind me to stick up for myself. You've seen me at my worst, smelled my morning breath, talked me off of ledges and you still make me feel loved everyday!

I am your biggest fan. I support you in all you do. I hope I show you enough how proud I am of the man you've become. You're doing great things, and I am so glad I get to do them with you.





loved you then
love you still
love you now
and i always will

No comments:

Post a Comment