19 December 2013

Happy Anniversary, Adam!

To my Mister,

It's been 4 years since we married.
That's 1460 days.
That's {almost} 30 dog years.

Sometimes it feels like 30 years together, and sometimes it feels like I'm still learning so much about you. We've had two little people together. My two favorite little people. Thank you for that! I've had the privilege of watching you become daddy. I've had the privilege of watching you start up and build {WAY} up a great business in just one year. I promise to keep encouraging you. And even if it's hard {like when we both feel like angry zombies, because our girls don't sleep. ever.}, I promise to keep loving you!

Like Nick & Jess love.

                                                                                                                                                                   You're my sweetheart.

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment