02 January 2013

hi 2013

Since I last wrote I...


celebrated my birthday
had a baby
took said baby on a 6 hr car ride {2x}
experienced sleep deprivation {tried to order an eggplant latte from Starbucks}
lost a sweet family member
spent my first thanksgiving away from my family
missed my first Christmas Eve at my memommy's
started my own Christmas traditions with my family
watched my husband start up his dream of owning a charter boat business {One Shot Fishing Charters, y'all!}
celebrated engagements of friends back home {via text but celebrations nonetheless}
had Amelia's hair chopped off

I am pretty happy to welcome the new year! I am hoping to challenge myself to follow through with a few things this year, but I don't want to write them down or say them out loud. That way if I fail, I only fail myself, and not those who are counting on me. Hey! I'm a busy girl. Seriously...I'm typing this whole post with one hand.

I will say that I'm challenging myself to come here more. And maybe write some Letters to Stella {along with more to Amelia}? Stay tuned.

Some of my favorite pics of 2013 so far...


























Be back soon!

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment