18 August 2013

OOPS!

It seems I have failed my New Year's resolution miserably. I have not logged into blogger in months, and I've written one set of letters since my New Year's post. It seems I owe my girlies some letters in the near future!

Stella is so close to being ONE that its making me a bit of an emotional lady. Packing up my maternity clothes to pass on to my sister for good {no, she is not pregnant right now} was very bittersweet. The two things I like about pregnancy is feeling your little one move around inside you, and knowing they are much more safe inside than out. Oh wait, and the stretchy pants. Everything else, NO THANKS. I just forgot how much I love my babies until Stella came along. There's just nothing like baby hands, toes, gummy grins and little coos. She is already outgrowing the cooing and moving onto the "dada" "mama" stage. Ok, well she isn't saying "mama", but it's coming. Right?

Newborn Pictures - Plumb Photography


As I wash bottles these last few months, I am going to feel a twinge of sadness served up alongside a big sigh of relief. I have tried to document as much of this past year as possible via instagram. I don't know what I will do if something happens to instagram. I have about 10,000 pictures of my babies saved there.



6month pictures - Plumb Photography















Also, Amelia starts (pre) Pre-K this year. She will be gone 5 days a week! I have very mixed emotions about this. Where does the time go? She grows out of her clothes overnight it seems. Lots of times I wish that they were older and easier, but lots of times I wish I could freeze time.


Amelia - 3 years old

Maybe with Amelia being away for a few hours every day I will find more time to blog. And read blogs. And catch up on my TV shows, go to the grocery store without buying those DREADED balloons, fold laundry and put it away before it gets strewn all over the house. Maybe my emotions on her going to school 5 days a week aren't so mixed? ;-)

xoxo,
Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment